Some tools you can use to debug React applications when you encounter problems
The best tool you can use to debug React applications is to utilizeReact developer tools. This is a browser extension that makes inspecting and analyzing React applications a breeze.
I wrote a blog post specifically for them, please check:React developer tools.
In addition to the React Developer Tools, which is essential for building Next.js applications, I also want to emphasize two ways to debug Next.js applications.
First it is obvious
console.log()And allOther console APItool. The way the Next application works will make the log statements work in the browser console or in the terminal where you launched Next in the following ways:
npm run dev.
In particular, if the page is loaded from the server, when you point the URL to the server, or click the refresh button (cmd/ctrl-R), any console logging will happen in the terminal.
Subsequent page transitions with a single mouse click will cause all console logging to occur inside the browser.
Remember, if you are surprised by the missing log.
Another essential tool is
debuggerstatement. Adding this statement to the component will cause the browser to pause rendering the page:
It's really great, because now you can use the browser debugger to check the values and run your application one line at a time.
If you are using Next.js, you can also use the VS Code debugger to debug server-side code. I mentioned this technology,This tutorialMake settings.
Download mine for freeResponse Handbook
More response tutorials:
- A simple React application example: Get GitHub user information through API
- Build a simple counter with React
- VS Code setup for React development
- How to pass props to child components through React Router
- Create an application using Electron and React
- Tutorial: Create a spreadsheet with React
- Roadmap for learning React
- Learn how to use Redux
- Getting started with JSX
- Stylized components
- Introduction to Redux Saga
- Introduction to React Router
- Introduction to React
- Reaction component
- Virtual DOM
- Reaction event
- Reaction state
- Reaction props
- Reaction fragment
- React Context API
- Reaction PropTypes
- Reaction Concept: Declarative
- React: How to display other components when clicked
- How to loop inside React JSX
- Props and status in React
- Should you use jQuery or React?
- Gatsby Introduction
- How to reference DOM elements in React
- One-way data flow in React
- React high-end components
- React to life cycle events
- Reaction concept: immutability
- Reaction concept: purity
- Introduction to React hooks
- Introduction to create-react-app
- Reaction concept: composition
- React: demo component and container component
- Code splitting in React
- Server-side rendering with React
- How to install React
- CSS in React
- Use SASS in React
- Processing forms in React
- Reaction strict mode
- Reaction portal
- React rendering props
- Test React components
- How to pass parameters to event handlers in React
- How to deal with errors in React
- How to return multiple elements in JSX
- Conditional rendering in React
- Reaction, how to transfer props to subcomponents
- How to get the value of an input element in React
- How to use useState React hook
- How to use useCallback React hook
- How to use useEffect React hook
- How to use useMemo React hook
- How to use useRef React hook
- How to use useContext React hook
- How to use useReducer React hook
- How to connect your React app to the backend of the same source
- Reaching the router tutorial
- How to use React Developer Tools
- How to learn React
- How to debug a React application
- How to render HTML in React
- How to fix `dangerouslySetInnerHTML` does not match the error in React
- How can I solve the problem of React login form status and browser auto-fill
- How to configure HTTPS in React application on localhost
- How to fix the "Component cannot be updated while rendering other components" error in React
- Can I use React hooks within the conditions?
- Using useState with objects: how to update
- How to move in code blocks using React and Tailwind
- React, focus on an item in React when added to the DOM
- Response, edit text on doubleclick