Next.js or Gatsby? Why choose them instead of create-react-app? Which one?
When is Next.js better than Gatsby?
They can all helpServer-side rendering, But there are 2 different ways.
The end result of using Gatsby is a static site generator without a server. You build the site, and then statically deploy the results of the build process on Netlify or another static hosting site.
Next.js provides a back-end, the server-side can render the response to the request, allowing you to create a dynamic website, which means you deploy it on a platform that can run Node.js.
Next.jswere ableA static website will also be generated, but I will not say that this is its main use case.
If my goal is to build a static site, then it will be difficult for me to choose. Maybe Gatsby has a better plugin ecosystem, which includes many plugins for blogs.
Gatsby is also largely based onGraphQL, It depends on your opinion and needs, you may really like it or not.
Download mine for freeNext.js manual
More tutorials next:
- Getting started with Next.js
- Next.js vs Gatsby vs create-react-app
- How to install Next.js
- Use links to link two pages in Next.js
- Dynamic content in Next.js in the router
- Use getInitialProps to feed data to Next.js components
- Use CSS to style Next.js components
- Prefetch content in Next.js
- Use a router to detect active links in Next.js
- Check the source code to confirm that SSR is working properly in Next.js
- Next.js: Fill the head tag with a custom tag
- Deploy the Next.js application now
- Next.js: Only run code on the server or client side of Next.js
- Deploy Next.js application in production
- How to analyze Next.js application bundles
- Lazy loading module in Next.js
- Add a wrapper component to your Next.js application
- Add Next.js to the icon in your application
- Next.js application bundle
- How to use Next.js router
- How to use Next.js API routing
- How to get cookies on the server side in Next.js application
- How to change the Next.js application port