With the help of the standard library, it is very simple to use Go to parse environment variables
os.Getenv() getEnvironment variables. Unable to determine whether it is not set or empty. use
os.LookupEnv()Able to do this.
name := os.Getenv("NAME")
os.Setenv() setEnvironment variables.
os.Unsetenv() Not setEnvironment variables.
os.Clearenv() cancel all of themEnvironment variables.
os.Environ()Return asheetA string containing all environment variables
vars := os.Environ()
os.ExpandEnv()Give a string,Expand $VAREnter the environment variable item to the corresponding value.
s := os.ExpandEnv("$NAME is italian")
os.LookupEnv()If set, the value of the environment variable is returned in its first parameter, otherwise the second parameter is false. Allows to distinguish between unset values and empty values.
name, ok := os.LookupEnv("NAME")
- Use NGINX reverse proxy service Go service
- Copy structure in Go
- Basics of Go web server
- Sorting map types in Go
- In a nutshell
- Go to label description
- Start date and time format
- Use Go for JSON processing
- Variadic function
- Cheat sheet
- Go to the empty interface description
- Use VS Code and Delve to debug Go
- Named Go return parameter
- Generate random numbers and strings in Go
- File system structure of Go project
- Binary search algorithm in Go
- Use command line flags in Go
- GOPATH explained
- Use Go to build a command line application: lolcat
- Use Go to build CLI commands: Cowsay
- Use shell and tube in Go
- Go CLI Tutorial: Fortune Clone
- Use Go to list files in a folder
- Use Go to get a list of repositories from GitHub
- Go, append a short string to the file
- Go, convert the string to byte slices
- Use Go to visualize your local Git contributions
- Getting started with Go CPU and memory analysis
- Solve the "Does not support index" error in the Go program
- Measuring the execution time in the Go program
- Use Go to build a web crawler to detect duplicate titles
- Best Practice: Pointer or Value Receiver?
- Best practice: Should you use methods or functions?
- Go data structure: set
- Go to the map cheat sheet
- Generating the implementation of generic types in Go
- Go data structure: dictionary
- Go data structure: hash table
- Implement event listeners in "through the channel"
- Go data structure: stack
- Go data structure: queue
- Go data structure: binary search tree
- Go data structure: graphics
- Go data structure: linked list
- A complete guide to Go data structures
- Compare Go value
- Is Go object-oriented?
- Use SQL database in Go
- Use environment variables in Go
- Last tutorial: REST API supported by PostgreSQL
- Enable CORS on the Go web server
- Deploy Go application in Docker container
- Why Go is a powerful language to learn as a PHP developer
- Go and delete the io.Reader.ReadString newline
- To start, how to watch the changes and rebuild the program
- To count the months since the date
- Access HTTP POST parameters in Go