Some good podcasts that you can usually listen to when commuting or away from the keyboard
I am a happy podcast listener. When I walk the dog for an hour, do some solo hikes, and while driving, I listen to podcasts.
This is not only a good way to learn new things, but also a good way to listen to stories and expand your horizons.
I have a list of podcasts that I listen to, but I won’t annoy you. Instead, I want to list the podcasts that I think are best for front-end developers.
If you want to expand the podcast catalog, this is a great place!
Frontend Developer Podcast
- Developer tea
- egghead.io developer chat
- Front end happy hour
- freeCodeCamp podcast
- Frontend podcast
- Full stack radio
- JS party
- Ladybug Podcast
- Modern network
- Tool day
- Tomorrow's Net
Not only suitable for front-end developers, but also great
- Stay away from the keyboard
- Coding block
- Development fatigue
- "Laracasts Fragment"
- Low-key and mysterious
The story of the developer or new host in each episode
enjoy! (If you miss a nice friend, please let me know on Twitter!)
More experimental tutorials:
- The stack I use to run this blog
- 8 good reasons to become a software developer
- SEO for blogging developers
- Recalling "4-Hour Work Week"
- Build a lifestyle business
- Build your own platform
- As an independent manufacturer, which product should you manufacture?
- Create your own job security
- Developers, learning marketing
- Product business freedom
- Generate value
- For your business
- The idea is nothing
- Niche Market
- Remote work for software developers
- Product/market fit
- The best podcasts for front-end developers
- Why create an email list?
- Break the link between time and money
- The scarcity principle applies to software products
- Social proof principle
- How do I add dark mode to my website
- My notes on Deep Work
- Advantages of using a boring stack
- How to estimate programming time
- Become an independent developer
- How to learn how to learn
- Why are interview questions for programming jobs so difficult?
- Do I need a degree to become a programmer?
- Everyone can learn programming
- How to increase productivity
- How to get the actual pageviews of static websites
- Have you filled the developer’s bucket today?
- How do i record my video
- All the software projects I have done in the past
- Tutorial Purgatory from the Perspective of Tutorial Makers
- Every developer should have a blog. This is why and how to stick to it
- Have the business mindset of a developer
- How to write unmaintainable code
- What is imposter syndrome
- How to work from home without going crazy
- How do I make a web prototype
- You should be the worst developer on the team
- How to start a blog with Hugo
- Write things you don't know
- How to use uBlock Origin to stop interference
- Coding is an art
- I wrote a blog post every day for two consecutive years. Here are 5 things I learned from SEO
- Put out the fire
- About becoming a generalist
- The developer's dilemma
- My plan for being hired as a Go developer. In 2017
- Use Mac and iOS devices to improve work efficiency
- How to move from the tutorial to your own project
- This is my little digital garden
- How to start freelancing as a developer
- Share the journey of building a software product business
- Subfolders and subdomains
- How can I use text extensions to save time
- Software is superpower
- I like books
- How do I decide to create a new project management application